httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2 server hangs when CGI script is executed
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:14:05 GMT

----- Original Message -----
> Hi All,
>
> I work for Oracle, India. I deployed Oracle Access Manager Webgate
> module on Apache 2 Server which provides single sign-on solution.
> I also configured Apache 2 server in SSL mode on Solaris 10 and
> enabled

"Apache 2" is a bit vague.. Can you say exactly which version it is
and where the build is from or if you built it yourself, how?
(httpd -V should help to cover most of those questions :)

> hardware acceleration by setting "SSLCryptoDevice" to "pkcs11".
> When CGI script is accessed using the above configuration, then the
> Apache Server hangs and the script does not get executed.

Can you run httpd in single-threaded (Debug) mode and try see what
it, or its CGI, does when accessed?

(And by "see", I mean truss, DTrace, or similar..)

> The issue is not seen when Apache 2 server is configured in non-SSL
> mode. Also, the issue is not seen when "SSLCryptoDevice" is set to
> "built-in".
>
> Please let me know if it is a known issue.
>
> Thanks,
> Garima Goel

Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883