httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Hard disk I/O
Date Thu, 17 Nov 2011 23:15:27 GMT
Hmmm that's a pretty bad disk read I would expect this to be around 100MB/s
on production system or at least 2-3 times higher. What is apache version
and what kind of hardware is running on? What is the output of the iostat
command showing? Any errors in the apache or moodle logs? Can you also post
the relevant moodle config in apache? Did you check the memory, disk space
and cpu stats (vmstat,df,top,iostat,sar etc)