httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Removing request headers before a request is processed. . .
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2011 03:24:42 GMT
It's already in the examples of mod_headers:

SetEnvIf MyRequestHeader myvalue HAVE_MyRequestHeader
Header set MyHeader "%D %t mytext" env=HAVE_MyRequestHeader

so you just need to midify it to something like this:

SetEnvIf MyRequestCookieHeader your_regexp_here HAVE_MyRequestCookieHeader
RequestHeader unset MyRequestCookieHeader env=HAVE_MyRequestCookieHeader