httpd-users mailing list archives

From garima goel <garima.g...@oracle.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2 server hangs when CGI script is executed
Date Tue, 29 Nov 2011 06:43:37 GMT
Hi All,

I work for Oracle, India. I deployed Oracle Access Manager Webgate
module on Apache 2 Server which provides single sign-on solution.
I also configured Apache 2 server in SSL mode on Solaris 10 and enabled
hardware acceleration by setting "SSLCryptoDevice" to "pkcs11".
When CGI script is accessed using the above configuration, then the
Apache Server hangs and the script does not get executed.
The issue is not seen when Apache 2 server is configured in non-SSL
mode. Also, the issue is not seen when "SSLCryptoDevice" is set to
"built-in".

Please let me know if it is a known issue.

Thanks,
Garima Goel