httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tim Streater <...@clothears.org.uk>
Subject Re: Re: Re: [users@httpd] apache setup questions
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
On 23 Nov 2011 at 21:45, Wade Evans <wade.p.evans@gmail.com> wrote:

> My naive recommendation is to stop using CGI, and use the PHP module
> instead... to swim with the current, not against it.

Wade,

Thanks for that. Although it didn't answer my questions directly, it did give a me a clue
to look at the PHP web site, whereat I deduce that I probably *am* using the PHP module (as
opposed to CGI, that is), as I definitely LoadModule php5_module. Which would sweep all those
questions away. That allows me to go away and have a rethink about what I want to try next.

You are right about being loose in a sea of TMI. The difficulty as always is to ask the right
questions.

Thanks again,

--
Cheers  --  Tim