httpd-users mailing list archives

From prabhu kalyan rout <pkr...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] virtual host configuration for client certificate
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 10:29:04 GMT
Hi,
I am trying to configure apache with openssl so that it will ask
client certificate to authenticate.
The result i am getting is, without client certificate the browser is
able to access the page.

here is my httpd.conf, Virtual_host configuration

<VirtualHost 10.10.20.120:8080>
DocumentRoot /var/www/html
ServerName 10.10.20.120
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /opt/apache-1.3.26-ssl/certs/server/certificates/garexWEB.CRT
SSLCertificateKeyFile /opt/apache-1.3.26-ssl/certs/server/keys/garexWEB.KEY
SSLCertificateChainFile /opt/apache-1.3.26-ssl/certs/CA/garexCA.CRT
<Location /cert>
   SSLRequireSSL
   SSLVerifyClient require
   SSLVerifyDepth 10
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

Can you please tell me what location i have to give in the location
tab and what is more i need to add.

Thanks Prabhu