httpd-users mailing list archives

From prabhu kalyan rout <pkr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] whre is SSLCertificateFile and SSLCertificateKeyFile directive
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 13:11:58 GMT
Hi Eric,
what i mean in my previous mail is which file i can find the
directives. i came to know that we can find them in
/etc/httpd/conf/apache.conf or /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf file.
but both the files are not present in my machine. i need to edit the
file to update with my certificate and private key.

if you know what to do next please direct me.