httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexandr Normuradov <norma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] best practice: suexec with PHP5 in a many-user/non-technical-user environment
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 02:07:25 GMT
Same config headache as SuexecUserGroup directive.
Everything can be nicely automated with a bash script and Includes to
sub configs.
As of ~userdir, let them run their web sites, just put proper
thresholds and universal cache, like mod_cache, that handles pretty
much everything.
ITK has some nice thresholds and limits that you can safely adjust.

Sincerely,
Alexandr Normuradov