httpd-users mailing list archives

From Bostjan Skufca <bost...@a2o.si>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 100% cpu with double slash in beginning of URI (Linux64)
Date Mon, 24 Oct 2011 21:56:33 GMT
This means that your httpd process is stuck waiting for file descriptor
number 7.

You should now look at what this file descriptor is. "lsof" command is
useful here: "lsof -p PID" where PID is the PID number of the stuck process.
In the fourth column look for number 7 followed by either r, w or u (or
maybe some other character). This is the file descriptor that is blocking
your process.

b.