httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Sa...@yieldbroker.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy and sstp
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 01:07:22 GMT
Hi

I am in the position where I would like to use apache / mod_proxy to reverse proxy.   I am
having problems getting it to reverse proxy sstp, microsofts new ssl'ish vpn solution .

They have added a new verb  SSTP_DUPLEX_POST   http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc247364(v=PROT.10).aspx

I am presuming I am not the only person who would like to do this, but I have done a bit of
googling around and can't find any reference to a solution.

So my presumption is that mod_proxy_http or the mod_proxy suite of modules have no idea about
SSTP_DUPLEX_POST.  So has any one got this to work, or is any one working on this, or would
it be as simple as adding the verb in mod_proxy_micorosft (:))

Thanks
Alex