httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Lyudmila L. Balakireva" <lu...@lanl.gov>
Subject [users@httpd] apache filter flush bucket chunked
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 17:08:03 GMT
Hello,
I am writing some output filter and I am studying  existing code.
I need to create  socket in my code and read data from buckets and send
data using chunking encoring.
So my question if I need to do any special processing with flush buckets,
besides forwarding them to next filter.

example below is from chunk_filter.c

When doing chunking encoding why  CRLF needs to be inserted before flush
bucket, Is it just metadata bucket you skip ?

             * Insert the end-of-chunk CRLF before an EOS or
             * FLUSH bucket, or appended to the brigade
             */
            e = apr_bucket_immortal_create(ASCII_CRLF, 2, c->bucket_alloc);
            if (eos != NULL) {
                APR_BUCKET_INSERT_BEFORE(eos, e);
            }
            else if (flush != NULL) {