httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luciano de Souza <luchya...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] A CGI test program with a misterious error
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 13:57:11 GMT
Yes, I was able to understand this log if the same files shouldn't have
run in the machine of a friend. In this case, certainly, it would have
an error in Pascal code. I could ask in a Pascal list and someone could
recognise the error.

The problem is: this programs work in the machine of everyone testing
it. So I can imagine the problem is due a Pascal code. It is necessarily
due to another fact.