httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ed Sutton <ESut...@fescorp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How to configure httpd.conf to look for stylesheets in other directories ?
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:56:12 GMT
I am trying to configure Subversion http server to work from an existing install of apache
on CentOs 5.2.

The stylesheet is located here:
/opt/lampstack-1.2-4/apps/subversion/htdocs/svnindex.xs

The SVN repo:
/var/lib/svn/

The error I get from  http://localhost/svn/
Error loading stylesheet: A network error occured loading an XSLT stylesheet:
http://localhost/svnindex.xsl

Is there something I can add to the <Location> to tell it where to find style sheets?
 Or is this a <Directory> configuration?  The DocumentRoot is set to my MediaWiki so
I do not want to change that.

Thanks in advance,

-Ed

File:subversion.conf
----------------------------

LoadModule dav_svn_module     modules/mod_dav_svn.so

<Location /svn/>
   DAV svn
   SVNListParentPath on
   SVNParentPath /var/lib/svn/
   SVNIndexXSLT "/svnindex.xsl"

   # Limit write permission to list of valid users.
   <LimitExcept GET PROPFIND OPTIONS REPORT>
      # Require SSL connection for password protection.
      # SSLRequireSSL

      AuthType Basic
      AuthName "Authorization Realm"
      AuthUserFile /etc/passwd
      Require valid-user
   </LimitExcept>
</Location>

# /svnindex.xsl is located in this directory
<Directory "/opt/lampstack-1.2-4/apps/subversion/htdocs">
    Options Indexes MultiViews
    AllowOverride None
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all