httpd-users mailing list archives

From jasp...@jj4it.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Jpeg files only part served half blank
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:36:10 GMT
Thanks Tom,
have tried uncommenting in conf file EnableSendfile off, EnableMMAP
off and (EnableSendfile off + EnableMMAP off)

current config has
-----
EnableMMAP off
EnableSendfile off
-----

still have problem, some jpeg's (even quite large ones) load ok and
others some small don't (always at the same point in picture).  Very
strange, and annoying

as another test have loaded problem files to hosting server and
pictures load in browser correctly just not on local machine.

thanks