httpd-users mailing list archives

From mortee <mortee.li...@kavemalna.hu>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: mod_proxy SSL forward proxy
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2011 09:41:46 GMT

Hello,

Is there a way to enable both SSLEngine and plain HTTP forward proxying
on the same port / virtual host?

To be specific, I want my Apache to serve usual HTTPS on port 443, but
also act as a proxy server using the ProxyRequests directive on the same
port. That's because I don't have another IP address so I have to use
the same, and I want to use my server for CONNECT tunneling, which is
restricted to port 443 by the corporate firewall.

thx
mortee