httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Georgeson <JGeorge...@lgc.com>
Subject [users@httpd] SQL logging
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 20:57:35 GMT
What do people recommend for logging httpd access to SQL. I know at the very worst I can set
CustomLog "| sql_insert.sh" ... but was hoping there's something more efficient. I see the
mod_log_sql project on OutOfOrder.cc, but that seems to stop at httpd 2.0. I see some people
have an independent process to import the logs into SQL. So I suppose I could have a daily
cronjob to analyse logs and insert them into a SQL table. That would possibly give me the
option to collapse partial GETs into a single log entry too.

and delete all copies of this message.