httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Stoutenburg <jehoshu...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] multiple domains, multiple servers, one public ip
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2011 06:41:24 GMT
I have multiple registered domain names.
I have multiple *nix servers (primarily Ubuntu 10.04 LTS).
I want to host several services for each domain -- ftp, mysql, http,
https, email, subversion, git, etc.
I want to be able to host each domain on it's own server AND multiple
domains on a single server.
I have one public ip address.

It seems because there are various technologies involved here, I'm
having a hard time finding a comprehensive answer as to how to do
this.
Any guidance would be appreciated.

How much of this problem can be solved effectively with the Apache
server and how?