httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Swift <Swi...@swiftys.org.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Hidden 301 redirect buried somewhere in configuration
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2011 19:31:43 GMT
Do you have an Errordocument 404 directive that is causing the redirect?
Perhaps by running a CGI?

The configuration files can come from places other than the "conf"
directory, such as the directory conf.d

I wrote myself a simple CGI script to expand out the base httpd.conf and any
"Include" statements that it finds. The result is a webpage that displays a
"monolithic" version of the configuration which is identical (in effect) to
what is running. I find this invaluable when I can't work out which
configuration statement is causing something.