httpd-users mailing list archives

From Igor Cicimov <icici...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Mod-Proxy and Mod-Headers
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 05:20:07 GMT
Hi mate,

Try something like this for the example you gave
http://host/myapp?userid=abc&role=myrole:

RewriteEngine on
Options +FollowSymLinks <http://host/myapp?userid=abc&role=myrole>
RewriteCond QUERY_STRING userid=(.*)&role=(.*)
RewriteRule ^/myapp$ [E=var1:%1,var2:%2]

RequestHeader append userid var1
RequestHeader append role var2

This is untested and not sure about the correct syntax in the
[E=var1:%1,var2:%2] flag, ie do you need coma or ; between the vars etc, but
thats the general idea.

Cheers,
Igor