httpd-users mailing list archives

From Norman Fournier <nor...@normanfournier.com>
Subject [users@httpd] httpd-vhosts.conf using include
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 18:55:27 GMT
Hello,

I am working on rebuilding a web server after a crash. In my previous httpd.conf file, include
was used to point to virtual host .conf files. In this httpd.conf file it points to httpd-vhosts.conf
for virtual hosting. My question is should I include my vitual hosts in the httpd-vhosts.conf
or can I use still include in the httpd-vhosts.conf file to point to individual .conf files
for my virtual hosts?

I have googled for the answer but each examples includes the virtual host in httpd-vhosts.conf.

Thank you for your help.

Norman
---
www: http://www.normanfournier.com