httpd-users mailing list archives

From Arnab Chatterjee <arn...@cdcgs.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 : input filters
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2011 20:01:24 GMT
I need help related to Input filter I am trying to accomplish. My target is to call an external
program to validate the request and modify/return the response accordingly.

I am using the below to accomplish this.
<IfModule mod_ext_filter.c>
 ExtFilterDefine writetext cmd="/usr/local/bin/perl /home/carnab/servers/apache-45234/bin/tracefilter.pl
/home/carnab/servers/apache-45234/logs/traceinputafter"
 <Location />
  # core directive to cause the fixtext filter to be run on output
  SetInputFilter writetext
 </Location>
</IfModule>

But the call to the perl script never happens. Thanks for your help.

Regards
Arnab