httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Wiltshire <m...@redalertconsultants.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] load balancing
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2011 12:54:44 GMT
Have you see this

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_proxy_balancer.html

Mark
On 7 Sep 2011, at 13:47, Amira Othman wrote:

Hi all,
I am using httpd-2.2.3-43.el5.1.vm on centos 5.6 I want to add another  web server to act
as web farm. I want to use mod_proxy for load balancing between servers but I don’t know
how.any one can help me in this issue ?

Regards
Amira Othman
Server Administrator
www.cairosource.com

<image001.jpg>

6 EL Nil EL Abyad, Mohandiseen
Cairo, Egypt
Direct:     +2 02 3303 7175
Mobile:   +2 012 220 4165

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons
or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email
in error please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.