httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sivaraman V <avns...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Content Based Routing in Apache HTTP Server
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2011 08:36:20 GMT

I am have a requirement wherein I need to route between two platforms based
on the element value of the incoming xml requests. If the text for the
element is like: Websphere then I need to route the message to host1. If the
text for the element is like: oracle then I need to route the request to
host2.

host1 and host2 are two instances of weblogic application servers. There is
a apache http server in front of these two weblogic instances.

The xml element (name) is in the content of the xml message and not as a
part of the URL.

Please advice whow this can be achieved in apache http server.

Thanks.