httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ganesh Viswanathan <gizz...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] .htaccess issue in Wordpress?
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:54:26 GMT
I have a wordpress multi-site:

site1.local.loc [with subdomains on my local] and I would like to have three
pages on this.

site1.local.loc/works - (posts page, but I want 'Works' as my title)

site1.local.loc/about - (static page)

site1.local.loc/contact - (static page)

Since 'Works' is my posts page where I keep putting in content, I changed my

/works/%postname%/

However, when clicking on 'view post' at the end of posting anything, it
leads me to a '404' page which means there is a disconnect. This is also the
case for viewing any page. Is my .htaccess file faulty?

How do I solve this? Also how do I make all my posts appear in my 'Works'
page (as in, how to make that page the posts page?)

Thanks!