httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Brodis <mabro...@colorado4x4.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] NAS IP
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 19:41:11 GMT
I'm not sure I fully understand the question but the DynDNS service does not
have to be supported by your router(s).  You can also run a client
application on a behind-the-scenes server that will update the DNS mapping
if the internet/real IP changes for that server...assuming the outbound
traffic goes out through the routers in question.

-Mark