httpd-users mailing list archives

From Markus Feldmann <feldmann_mar...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] two name-based virtual hosts does not work
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 12:35:32 GMT
Hi All,

i have a name resolving problem of my virtual Host, I still posted my
Problem at the mailing List news:gmane.network.dns.bind.user, called
"Problem with name resolving", but i am not sure whether this is a
problem with my DNS Server our a misconfigured APACHE2.2.16

I have a Debian Lenny Server. My sites are:
www.feldland.dyndns.org
test.feldland.dyndns.org

I registrated a dynamic Host for "feldland.dyndns.org" at dyndns.org.
But because i want two reachable sites, which have different physical
Root-directories i created two name-based virtual Hosts. Further on i
made a Redirection/Rewrite to get the visitors from port 80 to 443.

Here is my config:
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/umleiten --> http://paste.pocoo.org/show/425695/
All request will be redirected to Port 443:
cat /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/standard-ssl -->
http://pastebin.com/BPZDTMGF

Is my config wrong?

regards Markus