httpd-users mailing list archives

From Arunkumar Janarthanan <arunkumar.webad...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache balancer manager duplicate entries with no JVM route
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 15:41:34 GMT
Hi,

We are running Apache 2.2.17 on RedHat Enterprise Linux with 64bit pltform
with Tomcat instances running as backend, very recently we moved our servers
from 32bit Linux to 64bit RHEL servers.

Server Version: Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17
OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 PHP/5.1.6

Server Built: Feb 25 2011 09:39:45

We have noticed the balancer-manager status page shows duplicate enties (one
more entry against each balancer) in the balancer manager, the Apache
configuration checked completely with no clue.

Here is the status page attached, kindly advice if this is a bug in Apache.
We have come across another bug related to balancer-manager shared memory
related issues the softrestart in Apache does not clear the balancer-manager
values, however this seems to be different one.

Thanks in advance and apologize if I had any typo in my above problem
description.

--
Best Regards,
Arun Janarthanan