httpd-users mailing list archives

From "SSRChandra Devagupthapu" <SSRChandra.Devagupth...@tatatel.co.in>
Subject [users@httpd] Can we pass Remote user without authenication
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 03:48:22 GMT
Dear All,

I need to pass remote user from Apache to Sun directory server for
Single sign Implementation , the problem here is Windows User's database
is not present in Sun directory server ,

Only the Remote user (I .e Username ) we required, as it is mapped to
User's data base in Sun directory server

Regards,

SSR Chandra,

Cognos Support,

040-66678118.

======================================
i-choose online store at www.tataindicom.com
Your Comfort.Your Convenience.YourChoice.
======================================

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this message (including any attachments) is confidential and
may be privileged. If you have received it by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail
and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of this message in whole or in part is strictly
prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change.TATATELESERVICES LTD. (including
its group companies) shall not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the
information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to
your system. TATA TELESERVICES LTD. (or its group companies) does not guarantee that the integrity
of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of viruses,
interceptions or interference.