httpd-users mailing list archives

From zavelo...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Re: [users@httpd] PHP Not Working
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 03:49:31 GMT
Hello and thank you again for your replies thus far. I am still trying to
get apache to parse php. I ran apache2ctl -L and I don't see php as an
available module, yet when I do ls /etc/apache2/mods-available, I see the
php5.conf and php5.load files. Does this information shed any light on my
dis-configuration?