httpd-users mailing list archives

From Vikram Jain <vikij...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Query regarding iBatis
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2011 07:54:20 GMT
Hi,

I have a doubt in iBatis, hope you can help me out.

If I use a executeBatchDetailed, the API says "sub-batch is created by
adding a statement to the batch that does not equal the prior statement".
Does it means that when i add different queries (lets say insert in two
different tables) in same batch, it will create two batches and execute them
in seperate transaction. I believe that every preparedStatement uses a new
transaction and hence there no way that I can execute inserts of two table
in same transaction unless I use manual transactions.

Please help me out.

Vikram