httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tommy Peterson <Tommy.Peter...@xpandcorp.com>
Subject [users@httpd] What triggers AUTH_TYPE to show up?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 20:21:57 GMT
If I have the following Location directive and in the headers the Auth Type shows up accordingly
it says [AUTH_TYPE] => shibboleth
<Location /drupal>
  AuthType shibboleth
  ShibRequireSession On
  ShibUseHeaders On
  Require shibboleth
</Location>

What triggers the "AUTH_TYPE" header variable to show up?

I have another <Location> directive for another directory. It is locked down with the
log in prompt as above and the headers show up the problem is that that AUTH_TYPE=> shibboleth
doesn't show up. It is the only difference. I know it authenticated as the header also shows
the attributes.

So I am confused as to why this one variable (AUTH_TYPE) isn't showing up.

And there is not "AUTH TYPE not set " in the log or anything else referencing the AUTH TYPE.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

This message contains Devin Group confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed secure, error-free
and information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, incomplete,
or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for errors or omissions
in the contents of this message which may arise as result of transmission. If verification
is required please request hard-copy version.