httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] unistall apache 2
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 19:01:22 GMT

On Jun 24, 2011, at 11:30 AM, julio peppe wrote:

> I try this first , but file "uninstall" dont be in folder......
>
> mistery.....
>
> any help???

We don't have an uninstall target in our Makefiles.

If you just did ./configure; make; make install, your Apache installation will be under /usr/local/apache2.
 Delete that directory tree and your installation is gone.  If you specified a different prefix
to configure, or fine tuned your installation directories, hunt for bits of your installation
accordingly.

If you don't remember the parameters you gave configure, look in config.nice under the build
subdirectory.

S.