httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lester Caine <les...@lsces.co.uk>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] installing an Apache module after Apache is up and running
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 12:52:31 GMT
John Fitzgibbon wrote:
> Sorry. My omission. I installed it on Linux. I have also installed a copy of Greenstone
on Windows. In the case of Windows, there are a number of modules in the modules folder including
mod_rewrite. In the case of Linux, there are no modules in the modules folder.

You will have to ask on a Greenstone list ... While it looks interesting, I
would now want to run an installer I can't see the contents of. I have a managed
installation of Apache and that would depend on the linux distribution, so
bypassing the relevant package manager is going to be a problem.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL