httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 403 error on Default Directory
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 02:07:03 GMT
Use the PT flag if you rewrite in vhost context and the substitution is a
url instead of a filesystem path. Url2file is the default, but when the
substance prefix doesn't exist it treats it as url2url. PT forces it
 On May 1, 2011 9:52 PM, "J. Stephens" <onlineworkmail@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I found the real issue.
>
> In the vhosts it has
>
> RewriteEngine on
> RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^test.remcycle.net [NC]
> RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /$1
> RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.test.remcycle.net [NC]
> RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /$1
>
> After removing this and restarting the website seems to work. I will be
doing a little reading on the rewrite engine to find out why this causes the
403 error, but I believe this to be the root cause of the issue.