httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dick Gregor <dgre...@commercialbuildingconsultants.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Debugging Symbols
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 15:48:34 GMT

dick gregor. PE

Stevie <iglablues@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello. I am trying to debug segmentation fault errors on my Ubuntu 10.04 x64 server running
Apache 2.2.14. I've enabled core dumps as per the instructions in /usr/share/doc/apache2.2-common/REAMDE.backtrace.
When loading gdb I receive errors about not being able to load debug symbols. The aforementioned
document asked that I install specific packages for debugging, among them being apache2-dbg.
This package is not available however through my repository, and I am unable to find it through
the Apache Project website. I would like to know where I can find the debug symbols for this
version of Apache so that I can work towards figuring out what module is causing my segmentation
fault.

Thanks in advance.