httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Montague <m...@catseye.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OT: PHP-FPM Status Page
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 21:29:53 GMT
  On May 17, 2011 16:47 , "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod@splatnix.net>  wrote:
> It would have been nice to get it working as I would like to implement
> it at work and monitor with OpenNMS; including the ping/pong URLs. On
> my dev server I have tried:
> <IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
>        FastCgiExternalServer /fcgi-bin/php-fpm -host 127.0.0.1:9081
>        ScriptAlias /fcgi-bin/ /fcgi-bin/
>        AddHandler php-fcgi .php
>        Action php-fcgi /fcgi-bin/php-fpm
>        <Location "/status/">
>           SetHandler php-fcgi
>        </Location>
> </IfModule>
>
> and in php-fpm.conf I added:
>
> pm.status_path = /fcgi-bin/php-fpm/status
>
> So when I connect too http://somesite.com/status the request should be passed to /fcgi-bin/php-fpm
should it not ?

Not having used mod_fastcgi ever (I've used mod_fcgid and
mod_proxy_fcgi) I'm not sure.  I can tell you that I misread the
configuration above in your initial email, and hence my initial
suggestion for pm.status_path is wrong.   Be sure to set pm.status_path
to whatever URI mod_fastcgi will be passing to PHP-FPM -- if it will be
passing /status (without the trailing slash) then set pm.status_path to
be /status as well.  This will depend on whether you've set a PHP
docroot, among other things.

Also, is PHP-FPM working normally for you except for the status page?

--
   Mark Montague
   mark@catseye.org