httpd-users mailing list archives

From Mark Montague <m...@catseye.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] OT: PHP-FPM Status Page
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 20:28:24 GMT
  On May 17, 2011 15:44 , "--[ UxBoD ]--" <uxbod@splatnix.net>  wrote:
>> First, make sure that the pm.status_path variable in your
>> php-fpm.conf file is correct for your mod_fastcgi configuration.
>> Second, I believe there is a good chance that what you are seeing may
>> be a bug in PHP-FPM
>
> Thanks Mark. Still not got in working yet. Are you using Apache 2.3 then ? How are you
finding it ?

Yes, I'm using a development snapshot of Apache HTTP Server 2.3.12.
It's been working well for me.  And I really like the new authorization
directives.  If you are thinking about using PHP-FPM with
mod_proxy_fcgi, though, either use a recent development snapshot or wait
until 2.3.12 is released (which should be fairly soon); mod_proxy_fcgi
does not work properly with PHP-FPM in 2.3.11; you'll also need a recent
development snapshot of PHP 5.3.7 since PHP-FPM in 5.3.6 does not work
properly with mod_proxy_fcgi.  But these problems should all be worked
out by the time 2.4 is officially released.

What have you tried since your first email in order to get the PHP-FPM
status page to work?  And is getting the status page working something
that is important to you at this point?

--
   Mark Montague
   mark@catseye.org