httpd-users mailing list archives

From Henrik Strand <henrik.str...@axis.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Socket transfer from Apache httpd to a non-httpd process
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 08:01:35 GMT
Hi,

I would like to transfer the file/socket descriptor for a client
connection from the Apache httpd process to a non-httpd process running
on the same system as Apache httpd, thus transferring the server
response responsibility from Apache httpd to the non-httpd process.

Does Apache httpd support this directly or via an existing module
(preferably using D-Bus but using sendmsg would be ok for initial
testing purposes)? Or will I have to write my own module to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Henrik