httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jon Drukman <...@cluttered.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Building apr_dbd_mysql
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:59:12 GMT
Nick Kew <nick <at> webthing.com> writes:

> The build messages from configure and make will tell you
> whether apr_dbd_mysql.so was built successfully,
> and where it was installed.

It is built successfully and it is installed into /usr/local/apr/lib.  I don't
think apache knows to look there however.  I am trying to install apache into
/opt/apache using layout=Darwin (I'm on Mac OS X).

When I built apache I used with-bundled-apr. I need the mysql library to be
installed into /opt/apache as part of the normal apache install process.  Is
this possible?