httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harsimranjit singh Kler <simran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Worker MPM configuration with High Load
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:50:25 GMT
Hi Jeff

Thanks for update .I have gone through that Doc.

Above configurations working for me Still i have some specific
questions..:-)
1)Is it good to increase min\maxSparethread for increasing response time?
And what should MaxRequestsPerChild?
2)AJP ports should different for all tomcat worker ?
3)Why apache not complain(no error log) if we provide wrong configurations
in worker properities for particular worker?

Thanks