httpd-users mailing list archives

From Harsimranjit singh Kler <simran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Worker MPM configuration with High Load
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:31:46 GMT
Hi Jeff

Whenever i am increasing number of worker(tomcat) my response time
increased.If i am running 1 tomcat & 1 LB with above configuration and
hitting 400 concurrent requests it give me expected response time.when i
added one more tomcat (so total 2 worker,1 LB) and hitting concurrent 800
requests my response time increased.i feel some issue at apache
configuration so its not forwarding requests properly\timly to tomcat
workers and slow down response. please help me out?

thanks
harsimran