httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hajo Locke" <hajo.lo...@gmx.de>
Subject [users@httpd] reload separate fcgid-application
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 08:00:58 GMT
Hello,

is there a possibility to reload a separate fcgid-application (mod_fcgid) if
something has changed?
May be the php.ini for my wrapper-script has changed and i want to reload
this application for vhost without disturbing other apps.
Is this possible? I think a reload of apache stops all fcgid-applications
and force to restart them, is this notice correct? there are a lot of httpd
<defunct> in processlist after reloading apache.
iam afraid of killed apps and a cpu-overload if a lot applications start at
the same time.

Thanks,
Hajo