httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Anthony J. Biacco" <abia...@formatdynamics.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk type log for mod_proxy_balancer?
Date Fri, 15 Apr 2011 02:19:19 GMT
I'm testing out mod_proxy_ajp/balancer as a possible replacement for my
mod_jk infrastructure. Apache 2.2.17 on CentOS.
So far the only major hurdle I have is to create a separate mod_jk type
log of requests that are being proxied.
Has anyone done this?
I thought maybe I can do this with the exported environmental variables
from the module. Keep in mind my proxied URLs are only proxied when
they're not in apache's mem/disk cache, so I would probably need to base
it on the URI and whether the route environmental variable is set.
If someone has done this, would you mind sharing your config?

Thanks,

-Tony
Manager, IT Operations
Format Dynamics, Inc.