httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stevie <iglabl...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Debugging Symbols
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 21:42:32 GMT
Hello. I am trying to debug segmentation fault errors on my Ubuntu 10.04 x64
server running Apache 2.2.14. I've enabled core dumps as per the instructions in
/usr/share/doc/apache2.2-common/REAMDE.backtrace. When loading gdb I receive
errors about not being able to load debug symbols. The aforementioned document
asked that I install specific packages for debugging, among them being
apache2-dbg. This package is not available however through my repository, and I
am unable to find it through the Apache Project website. I would like to know
where I can find the debug symbols for this version of Apache so that I can work
towards figuring out what module is causing my segmentation fault.

Thanks in advance.