httpd-users mailing list archives

From Shantanu Pavgi <pa...@uab.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] 'last' rewrite rule config
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2011 06:25:14 GMT
Hi,

I have following set of rewrite rules in the apache config.

{{{
 RewriteRule ^robots.txt               /var/www/robots.txt  [L]
 RewriteCond /var/www/trac/$1             !-d
 RewriteRule ^/([[:alnum:]\-]+)(/?.*)    /index.html [L]
}}}

When a request comes for robots.txt file then I expected only first rewrite rule to be applied
without any further processing as [L] is specified. However the rewrite engine applies next
rule of index.html and then stops processing. Am I missing anything in the configuration?
Any hints or suggestions will be really helpful.

Thanks,
Shantanu.