httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ulf Wahlqvist <Ulf.Wahlqv...@cybercomgroup.com>
Subject [users@httpd] RE: Tomcat hangs while stopping -- bug48470
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 07:24:47 GMT
Easiest solution - install Tomcat 6.0.32

/ulfW

-----Original Message-----
From: Shekhar Chaudhary [mailto:Shekhar.Chaudhary@cairnindia.com]
Sent: den 14 mars 2011 10:04
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Cc: Lokesh Luthra (TCS); Gaurav Sethi; Sonal Kulkarni
Subject: [users@httpd] FW: Tomcat hangs while stopping -- bug48470

Hi Team,

 I am using Tomcat version 6.0.20 on Windows Server 2008 R2. The problem is that when I try
to stop the server it gets hanged due to which I have to restart my machine every time it
happens.  I found on Apache issues site that this is a bug in Tomcat (bug48470) for which
a patch is given (bug48470.patch). I have got the patch but I am not familiar with the installation/configuration
process for this patch. So please help me with the installation of this patch.

Thanks,
Shekhar Chaudhary