httpd-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Vacelet <manuel.vace...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] MySql overload: auth mysql + cache?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:42:08 GMT
Hello all,
I'm facing a major issue on one of my DB after an application upgrade
that switch to AuthMysql for a subversion server authentication
My DB server is overloaded by tons of:

> SELECT user.unix_pw, length(user.unix_pw) FROM user, user_group WHERE user.user_name=foo

I think it might come from authmysql as it seems there is no cache at
apache level for the authentication stuff.
But it might also come from a wrong configuration of mysql (indexes/innodb/...)

I googled a bit an found very few echo of this problem, do you already
heard about it ?

Thanks,
Manuel