httpd-users mailing list archives

From Stormy <storm...@stormy.ca>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Tomcat hangs while stopping - bug48470
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2011 12:11:14 GMT
At 05:58 PM 3/16/2011 +0530, Shekhar Chaudhary wrote:
>I have read these mailing list here only.

All:   Can we please stop feeding the troll? If he can't find
<http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users> on his own after nearly
a dozen explicit hints he's unlikely to be able to update any software.

The signal-to-noise ratio on this thread is tending towards zero.

Thanks,
Paul
Tired old sys-admin

"The only two things that are infinite in size are the universe and human
stupidity. And I'm not
completely sure about the universe." -- [attributed to] Albert Einstein