httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Putnam <d...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] FilesMatch Problem
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2011 01:22:54 GMT
Thanks for the reply. I tried a few things and I guess I don't really
understand where to use it. I can't use it in the directory outer
directory block as that would give access to the entire thing. When I
use it within the FilesMatch block it does something weird. It displays
the page but still puts up the authentication window. I can cancel the
window and go on but that doesn't help.