httpd-users mailing list archives

From DW <xfs...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Domain Registrant's Details
Date Sat, 05 Feb 2011 04:56:39 GMT
Mike Brown wrote:
> AFAIK, no.  It is not possible.  If you didn't want your address known, then
> you should have registered through a corporate entity.  But, even corporate
> records are obtainable.  A POBox address?
>
> You want a domain name, you aren't going to be hidden.
>
> MB

Thanks Mike for your quick reply.  Is it easy to transfer the domain to
my company?  Will the registrar ask many questions and corporate
documentations?

The reason I am asking this is somebody came to my place earlier today
to ask about training courses.  I thought it should have been easier to
browse the web and get the info and now I am concerned about this.